8:00-8:45 Lecture: Provisional Restorations and Developing Tissue Contours with Dr. Rivers
8:50-12:00 Lab (Case 2): Dr. Rivers
- Construct screw retained provisional restoration on #9 and learn steps for developing tissue contours.
- Place abutment on #7 and use Contour Restorative Kit
- Make custom tissue impression #9 and impression cap #7
10:15 – 10:30 AM Break
- Construct 3-unit screw retained provisional restoration for implants 2-3-4.
1:00 1:45 Lecture: Screw Retained Restorations Dr. Applebaum
1:50-5:00 Lab (Case 2) Dr. Applebaum
- Fabrication of 3 unit screw retained bridge using Tapered Abutments and UCLA Abutments
- Review Patient Specific Abutments
- Create Solder Index for Multi-Unit Cementable Prosthesis
5:00 End Day 1
7:30-8:30 Factory Tour
8:30-9:15 Lecture: Complex Restorations and How to Simplify the Casewith a Fixed Detachable Restoration and TiltedImplants with Angled Abutments Dr. Rivers
9:20-12:00: Lab (Case 5) Dr. Rivers
- Convert an existing denture to a provisional Fixed Detachable Restoration.
- Procedures for constructing a Fixed Detachable Restoration
10:15 – 10:30AM Break
1:00-2:00pm Lecture: Traditional Overdentures and Clip Bar Overdentures Dr. Applebaum
2:10-4:30 Lab Case 4 Dr. Applebaum
- Ball and Cap and Locator Overdentures
- Chairside processing of attachments (Mannequin)
- Clip Bar Overdenture Construction
- Chairside processing Hader Clips using processing jigs
4:30- 5:00 Review of course
Our location is 40 minutes from New York City!