Join us and discover how to:
- assess new techniques and digital technologies for removable prosthodontic procedures.
- improve strength of resin bonding and disinfect cavity preparations.
- recognize the role of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in dentistry.
- identify the impact of the Affordable Care Act on the practice of dentistry.
- determine when to bond and when to cement ceramic restorative materials.
- evaluate new dental implant surface designs.
- describe the pending changes to water fluoride levels and the implications to clinical practice.
- identify medications that have potential oral side effects.