An in-depth presentation on the latest concepts and advances in endodontic instrumentation and irrigation will be given, with ample opportunity for participants to gain hands-on experience. Clinically based exercises on extracted teeth and plastic blocks will allow participants to try a variety of rotary file systems composed of the newest generations of endodontic instruments from Dentsply. All participants must bring at least 6 fully developed extracted teeth, single and multiple rooted, with access preparations prepared. The course is geared toward the general practitioner.
Learning Objectives At the conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Understand the different irrigants available for endodontic disinfection
- Describe the latest techniques to enhance canal cleanliness
- Discuss the hottest topics and future trends in biomechanical canal preparation
- Identify the various advances in rotary file design, metallurgy, and use
- Discover methods to instrument canals more predictably and efficiently
*All participants must bring at least 6 fully developed extracted teeth, single and multiple rooted, with access preparations prepared.