Boost your ability to provide more comprehensive and beautiful dentistry and increase profitability at a time when many patients need more options. Advances in techniques and materials have made composite dentistry the treatment of choice in an increasing percentage of clinical situations. Learn how mastering some new concepts using composite will dramatically change your ability to help patients choose comprehensive dentistry over repair dentistry, conservatively restore teeth to natural beauty, function, and durability and even solve large-scale restorative cases including those requiring increased vertical dimension.
This course is designed for those who want to catch up on the basics of current concepts as well as those who would like to learn more about how composite can be used in advanced cases. Emphasis will be placed on hands-on time so as to maximize your ability to put these practice-changing concepts to work and immediately change your practice and your patient’s lives.
- Learn how the “Trial Smile” will dramatically increase not only the number of patients who will accept esthetically-driven comprehensive cases but also increase their value for choosing you as the dentist to do it and for paying a fair fee.
- Learn how simple Smile Design really can be and how to apply these principles to every situation.
- Learn why composite is the best choice of material in more clinical situations then ever when considering esthetics, conservation, and strength and long-term durability .
- Learn advanced techniques in bonding, material selection, marginal blending, repairs, prep design, layering, blocking out dark teeth, obtaining excellent interproximal contacts, diastema closure, and more.
- Learn why Transitional Bonding is not only the best way to help patients with limited funds obtain comprehensive dentistry but why it will be the best choice for those who can afford your finest care.
- Learn why composite is a superior material to bisacryl for the fabrication ofmagnificent veneer provisionals.
- Learn why you need to “think pink” when it comes to composite and how the latest in gingival shade composites can add another dimension to your expertise in esthetic dentistry.