The course is intended for general dentists and pedodontists with no experience in orthodontics but want to learn and incorporate Tip-Edge® into their practices. It is also intended for those who have relied on functionals, removables, and/or full-banded techniques, other than Tip-Edge®, and would like to learn the Differential Straight Arch Technique (Tip-Edge System®.) The course will meet one weekend (Friday and Saturday) approximately every 6 weeks for a total of 4 sessions.
October 24 – 25, 2014 December 5 – 6, 2014 January 23 – 24, 2015 March 6 – 7, 2015
Each two day session will have lecture, classroom hands-on instruction and extensive slide presentations. Dr. Green’s classroom lectures will include:
- Orthodontic examination and discussion with parent/patient.
- Orthodontic Records
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Insurance forms, fees, scheduling, etc.
- Complete Tip-Edge® System from patient examination to brackets to archwires to retention.
- Early Treatment including rapid palatal expansion
- Occlusion and TMJ
- Orthognathic surgery preparation
- Retention and Retainers
- And Much More