Productivity is a mindset, a philosophy that bridges the gap between high quality and high income. Some dentists are perfectionists and under produce because of extended time elements. Others are focused, and fast, yet not earning what they deserve because of management systems and overhead. This course provides you with the tools to balance high quality lifetime care and productivity. Implementing the Productive Dentist techniques can increase production $400,000 per year – guaranteed.
- 20+ ways to increase productivity $300 per hour
- Are you building rapport or relationships?
- The mindset of a productive dentist
- Helping patients own their disease and neglect
- Assessing patients’ risk factors