In this dynamic and interactive course, designed for dentists and their staff, specialists in pediatric dentistry will demonstrate today’s real world pediatric dentistry techniques for working with patients age 1 to 18. From the effects of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) on kids to a toddler’s crying and tantrums in your chair, we’ve got you covered!
This full-day course will give you and your team valuable tools to treat children of all ages. Learn state-of-the-art techniques to get ideal behavior from toddlers through teens, and discover the rewards of pediatric dentistry in your practice! Specific clinical techniques, recent literature, and practice management systems will enable you to optimize pediatric care within your office. Learn why treating kids and teens can be a benefit to your practice.
By attending this course, you will add valuable new procedures to your arsenal as a general dentist, and learn how to work with your staff in order to treat children, while minimizing work-related stress.
Practitioners are encouraged to bring their whole team. This course will include two breakout sessions for auxiliaries and administrative staff!
- Create optimal conditions for treating kids and teens in your practice
- Understand behavioral approaches to challenging or anxious patients
- Add new procedures to the armamentarium of the general dentist
- Conduct early orthodontic evaluation, and understand analysis and timing of treatment
- Review the latest in pediatric dental clinical procedures and research