The goal: Learn the skills and techniques needed in this dental photography course to incorporate clinical and portrait photography into your dental practice. This course will show you how to take and manage high quality digital or film photographs used for promoting, documenting, evaluating, and communicating the key elements of dentistry. An easy-to-understand system of how to use digital dental photography to get better results will be presented, which can be immediately implemented into your practice. This is a must-take course for those seeking American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry AACD accreditation.
This two-day hands-on dental photography CE includes workshops to implement the clinical intraoral skills necessary as well as developing the fundamentals to include dental photography as a vital part of your practice promotion.
During this course, you will learn:
- Dental photography basics
- How to use camera equipment and storage devices
- Intra-oral tips and strategies for quality images
- Easy to implement dental portrait photography
- How to get predictable results every time
- How to see as an artist and make ordinary people look and feel extraordinary
- Different subject poses, lighting, and props to make smile look their best
Want to do more dentistry? Your dental photography skills are critical. Learn from the master in his dental photography courses!