This course is designed for the dental clinician who desires to stay at the forefront of the latest scientific advancements, endodontic techniques and schools of thought. Discussion will include:
- NiTi metallurgy and irrigation technologies that are cutting edge and changing endodontics
- The Science & Physics of Instrumentation: Advances in metallurgy and file engineering that address cyclic fatigue and file separation.
- Efficiency with Fewer Files: Design enhancements that deliver consistent canal shapes in less time and with fewer instruments
- Energized Irrigation Protocols: New technologies and techniques for removing bacteria and the smear layer
- Obturation: State of the art, centrally condensed gutta-percha technologies vs. single-cone techniques.