This course is designed to build on the principles and concepts taught in previous workshops by providing practical applications for larger cases and more complex treatment. Based on the patient’s needs and expectations, comprehensive treatment planning and sequencing often requires that treatment be phased without compromising the overall outcome. In addition to learning to treat large complex cases ”all at once,” a systematic approach will be presented to allow the phasing of comprehensive treatment. Presentations and exercises have been designed to relate the principles of tooth position, contour and arrangement directly to the esthetic and functional outcome.
Participants Will Learn:
- How to plan and sequence comprehensive treatment
- How to phase treatment in complex cases
- Esthetic contour and arrangement
- Practical applications of occlusal design
- Predictable outcomes that meet the goals of patient and doctor