Are you looking to join an exclusive group of serious minded dentists who are ready to become the next major Invisalign GP provider in your city? This two day intensive course is designed to launch you into your Invisalign career – with hands on guidance in case selection,treatment planning and overall practice development from one of Invisalign’s Elite Top 1% submitting doctors. Participants are projected to submit at least 10 new cases in the first 6 months after course completion. Dr. David Galler will provide hands on techniques, and practical advice based on his personal journey with Invisalign. If you are looking to really bring your practice to the next level, this course is designed for you.
Participants will learn to implement sure-fire ways to quickly become a top Invisalign provider including:
- Strategies for winning the Invisalign consult and learning to understand many obstacles to treatment – efficacy, fear of treatment, presenting to the patient, and the financial aspect of treatment acceptance
- Simple techniques to creating a gallery of Invisalign patients using digital photography
- Learn the proven method of IPR with the Galler Spacing Technique
- Learn troubleshooting tips for effective treatment planning and case tracking
- Understanding attachments and their functions
- Seven point plan to maximize office team efficiency and how to employ an effective organized, systematic plan of action for all of your patients
- The power of scripting responses, by learning the most effective scripting and closing methods to utilize with your prospective patients
- Payment plans and profitability of 30 minute chair times: Understand how Invisalign is one of the most profitable procedures in your practice.
Who Should Attend
This course is for doctors only and is limited to 25 doctors only per session.
Day 1: Thursday
7:30 AM – 8:30 AM Registration & Continental Breakfast 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Program 7:00 PM – Group Dinner
Day 2: Friday
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM Registration & Continental Breakfast 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM Program