To provide a historical overview, benefits and uses of smaller diameter & conventional implants focusing on single & multiple tooth implant placement procedures and restorations with optimal condition and edentulous cases. Participants will also become familiar with objectives for diagnosis and treatment planning using radiographic x-rays and implant templates, as well as model mapping.This implant course features educational technique presentations and hands-on training featuring the placement and restoration of both smaller diameter and conventional diameter implants.
This implant course features educational technique presentations and hands-on training featuring the placement and restoration of both smaller diameter and conventional diameter implants.
Learn how to place dental implants using simple procedures and collect new techniques for optimizing your implant profitablilty potential.
View case examples and surgical videos from premier instructors and practitioners. Our comprehensive courses can show you how to provide affordable next generation esthetic and functional implant solutions for your entire patient base.
IN THIS COURSE YOU’LL LEARN
- Fundamentals of initial stabilization that provide OSSEOUS FIXATION™
- Treatment planning & case selection
- Two-stage & one-stage conventional and mini implant treatment options
- Introduction to immediate & early load scenarios
- Marketing techniques for increased case acceptance
- Cost effective implant placement & restoration