Through this comprehensive course, the experienced restorative dentist will learn the skills necessary to place fixtures. Under the expert instruction of a variety of skilled practitioners, including an interdisciplinary team comprised of restorative dentists, periodontists, certified dental technicians and a board-certified oral and maxillofacial radiologist, you will gain a well-rounded and practical understanding on how to integrate this difficult procedure into your daily restorative practice in a meaningful way for you, your team, and your patients.
At the completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Incorporate implantology into your practice.
- Place implants without jeopardizing the relationship with your specialists
- The application of various implant design platforms
- Optimal provisionalization and tissue development
- Understand Biologic and anatomical considerations for implant placement
- How to utilize and read CBCT scans
- How to utilize digital technology to plan the placement of implants
- How to develop laboratory guides
- Guided bone regeneration
- Surgical protocol for implant placement