This is a great program to start with and is a terrific dovetail to Spear, Pankey, Dawson, and Kois philosophies. Our goal is that you leave the program putting your knowledge to action by your next day in the office. The curriculum you see below is a culmination of literally more than 2,500 hours of advanced dental continuing education in restorative dentistry.
Welcome to the most practical dental CE experience.
The goal: This two-day, hands-on course is designed to be the most practical application of occlusion philosophies for everyday dentistry as well as cosmetic restorative cases. This dental continuing education program is designed to enable general dentists to incorporate occlusal stability in their single tooth, quadrant and more complex dentistry. This dental CE course is segmented into specific steps to follow during the processes of evaluating a patient, formulating a treatment plan, and determining the specific procedural approach.
We show you how to eliminate common failures by teaching you:
- Diagnostic chair-side red flags to avoid failures and poor dental treatment choices
- Understand what determines occlusion and when and why changes are required
- When to order additional diagnostics to determine treatment protocols
- When, why, and how to deprogram patients to set up records
- Preparation design for functional restorative and cosmetic cases, veneers
- Current dental education on ideal material selection and cementation for specific cases
- Principles and techniques for successful dental equilibration
- Understand TMD classification
- Successfully communicate occlusal disease to your patients
- Determine the causes of “wear” including attrition, erosion
- Understand function vs. parafunction
- Hands-on diagnostics and record taking: CR recording, Facebow, MAP Study Model Analysis