Are you a clinician that wants to explore different techniques and approaches to equilibration?
This course is designed for those who want to catch up on the basics of current concepts as well as those who would like to learn more about how composite can be used in advanced cases. Emphasis will be placed on hands-on time to maximize your ability to put these practice-changing concepts to work and immediately change your practice and your patient’s lives.
Many clinicians find the full mouth equilibration intimidating and overwhelming. The focus and goal of this course is to build skills in this technique and the process of appropriate equilibration therapy. The system of evaluation and the trial equilibration help layer on the skills to feel prepared and confident when treating the patient. We will build on the skills you learned in E1 and E2 to feel ready to move forward with this valuable technique.
No one is saying that equilibration is easy, if it were everyone would be doing it. But there are few if any procedures that have as much of a positive impact for the patient, the clinician, and team. The gift of a balanced and properly functioning stomatognathic system is priceless.
- Build confidence and skill in full mouth equilibration
- Learn techniques that make the process attainable
- Develop a system for evaluation and planning
- Learn to transfer the knowledge gained in Appliance Therapy to the Trial Equilibration.
- Case Selection as a key to developing your confidence and skill