This hands-on course is designed to allow you to be proficient in clinical photographic techniques and improve lab communication to achieve predictable and superior clinical results. Attendees will be presented with information to help them efficiently and easily organize cases and produce quality photographs ready for publication, as well as internal and external marketing.
The objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Utilize basic photography skills
- Be proficient in taking the 12 LVI/AACD clinical views
- Provide photographic consistency, quality and composition.
- Effectively organize and document your cases
- Utilize your photographed cases on an iPad for marketing purposes as well as chairside/PowerPoint presentations.
- Improve the final quality of your photos using Adobe Photoshop
Materials *Included in Tuition
- 2 occlusal mirrors
- 1 occlusal mirror detachable handle
- 1 clear set of retractors
- 1 blue set of retractors
- 1 intra oral black contraster
- 1 black background cloth
Materials Participants Need to Bring
- Camera setup you are currently using
- SD card or compact flash card (whichever your camera uses) We have limited cameras for participants to use. If you do not have a camera please inform your concierge as soon as possible.
- PC laptop or a mac laptop with adobe Photoshop loaded (does NOT have to be the latest version. CS2, 3 4, 5 is fine)
- iPad *optional