As with the culmination of the CORE Curriculum series, this course represents the completion of an intense series of learning and growth that creates an educated and capable player in the delivery of dental health. This is not the end of the journey, but rather the beginning. As learning and development is successfully completed, the team should be more competent, dynamic and productive professionals. This program teaches the finishing skills necessary for comprehensive dentistry.
In this three day program the doctor and team explore the journey together during the lectures, the clinical experience, and the breakouts.
The objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Define aesthetic restorations.
- Incorporate occlusal philosophies within aesthetic restorations.
- Discuss smile design and essential lab communication.
- Discuss veneer preparation & cementation steps.
- Discuss the business of dentistry through Patient Care systems.