This course is an introduction to the Core Series for team members. Team members will be introduced to neuromuscular science in dentistry, occlusion and aesthetics, management of the dental practice, communication with patients, teamwork in the dental office, T.E.N.S.ing, aesthetics and the health of the patient, and hands-on myotrode placement.
The objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Discuss the importance of recognizing malocclusion issues and the need for neuromuscular care for a patient.
- Help to eliminate the influence of insurance.
- Discuss the use of T.E.N.S.
- Recognize the value of a solid team that communicates well and works toward a specific goal in the aesthetic dental practice.
- Help educate patients about their dental and occlusal issues.