This course presents so much more than learning how to predictably prepare 28-32 units in one appointment. Attendees should be able to accurately diagnose complex occlusal and restorative signs and symptoms, correctly determine a patient’s vertical dimension, and ensure patient comfort with your results. You will be taught the nuances of post-cementation treatment and the importance of micro-occlusal adjustments.
It is about understanding and applying what LVI considers to be the epitome of care and treatment that a restorative dentist can provide their patients. Full Mouth Reconstruction is the culmination and implementation of your occlusal training combined with the application of your restorative training. This course is designed to complete your understanding of the fundamental Neuromuscular and Aesthetic concepts and should change how you are able to optimally treat every patient in your practice!
The objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Prepare the entire case in one sitting, impress and temporize in the new position that you have scientifically determined to be the best for your patient.
- Seat restorations for a full case in only one appointment with predictability and ease using the tried and proven techniques taught at LVI.
- Use scientific coronoplasty techniques to finish the case to maximum efficiency and function. Then you will see it proven using scientific instrumentation.
- Gain knowledge and acquire techniques that make this complex procedure one that can be implemented in your practice
- Accurately equilibrate a case for maximum function.
Two sessions (6 days):
Wednesday, January 14, 2015 to Friday, January 16, 2015 and Wednesday, February 11, 2015 to Friday, February 13, 2015