This six-day, live-patient treatment program is designed to show you how life changing your dentistry can be. This course addresses the handling of more complex cases (bruxers, restoring vertical dimension, restoring severely dark teeth without subgingival margins, creating biologic pontics that appear to be growing out of tissue, etc.) treating function as well as aesthetics.
Perhaps the most important aspect of the program is; understanding why cases succeed, why they fail and how to prevent that failure before it happens. You are expected to leave with an understanding of why so many people need this type of treatment. Fine tune your skill and take your cases from good to outstanding.
The objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Manage difficult cases such as bruxers, restoration of vertical dimension, and restoring severely dark teeth.
- Address problems associated with a need for occlusal stabilization.
- Define and utilize techniques for subtle porcelain contouring and chair-side customization before and after final placement.
- Discuss management principles, case presentation skills, and good diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Identify appropriate marketing procedures for your practice.
- Define advanced cosmetic and soft tissue procedures with all-tissue laser technology.
- Educate team and patients about the power of TMD Dentistry.
Wednesday, November 12, 2014 to Friday, November 14, 2014
Wednesday, December 10, 2014 to Friday, December 12, 2014