LVI is an ever evolving Institute and virtual laboratory. The array of live patient programs and hands on workshops allows us to be exposed to so many unique and difficult cases. Because of that, we have changed, advanced, and innovated our courses, incorporating new techniques and principles into our curriculum. There have been more advances in NM dentistry since LVI has been involved than the previous 35 years, and these advancements have occurred on an ongoing basis.
Our courses are designed to keep you at the most current understanding of the science, technology and clinical significance in NM dentistry. What we taught two years ago is different than what we are teaching today. Because of this rapid evolution in the neuromuscular revolution, we realize that it is crucial we offer a course that will present these changes and review the principles of the CORE curriculum.
This three-day course will be a fast paced overview of the most relevant concepts in the Core series and will allow time to drill down into the finer details of the various concepts covered in the programs and allow you to return to your practice with greater confidence and finer skills as a Neuromuscular dentist.
The objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
LEARN UPDATED DX AND TX PLANNING
- Airway and Malocclusion
- Importance of muscle palpation
- Advanced signs and symptoms
- Current Case DX and TX Planning
- Finding Optimal Restorative Position
LEARN ORTHOTIC THERAPY AND PREPARTION PRINCIPLES
- Orthotic Delivery / Chew Cycles/ T-scan
- EMG GPS Bite Navigation System
- Posterior Prep Design / Metal Free Dentistry
- Anterior Conservative Prep Design
- Advanced Smile Design and Lab Communication
- Fixed Orthotic And Bite Transfer
LEARN CASE FINISHING AND TROUBLE SHOOTING
- Updated Adhesive Dentistry
- New Rapid Cementation Technique for FM
- Post Cementation Recontouring
- Post Cementation Adjustment / EMG GPS Guided Bite Adjustment
- OSA and TMD Connection