Come and learn from Dr. Ron Jackson, a recognized authority in the field. Find out how you can provide exceptional aesthetic restorative dentistry without sensitivity that will excite your patients and fill you with pride.
This is a three-day, live-patient treatment course in the conservative restoration of posterior teeth using the latest aesthetic materials that are placed in functional harmony.
Direct and indirect restorations, materials science/choices and the principles of adhesion are covered in depth.
The objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Define contemporary adhesives and biomechanics of adhesion.
- Define the selection process and correct use of adhesives based on the procedure being performed and the restorative material used.
- Identify the indications/contraindications for direct resin as well as aesthetic inlays/onlays.
- Utilize simplified and predictable placement techniques for these restorations.
- Discuss metal -free crown materials, what to use and how to use it, cement or bond.
- Define effective marketing and communication skills that are necessary to develop a successful aesthetic restorative practice.
- Direct team members to implement change in the evolving practice.
- Develop the patient’s understanding of the importance and principles of Neuromuscular Dentistry.