Core I encompasses the core of the LVI philosophy in occlusal concepts, dental practice, and life. This program will start you on a path to greater understanding and enjoyment in your profession! An exciting three-day, hands-on program that shows you how to evaluate which cases to treat and how to gain treatment acceptance from your patients using advanced restorative dentistry.
You have patients in your practice RIGHT NOW that can benefit from these concepts; you have the opportunity to change their lives starting the day you return to your office!
The objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Recognize what cases are dangerous to restore cosmetically.
- Identify the underlying cause of an ugly smile.
- Eliminate the influence of insurance.
- Discuss which cases may require additional multidisciplinary treatment to ensure success.
- Discuss comprehensive case diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Define dental related musculoskeletal signs and symptoms.
- Discuss physiology of the bite and its relationship to the rest of the body.
- Identify the importance of airway obstruction and its effects on dental development and treatment.
- Incorporate technologies and philosophies necessary for the successful restorative practice.
- Accurately transfer the bite to the laboratory.
- Start to develop the ideal restorative practice.