- Be familiar with the various wavelengths used in dentistry today.
- Understand the effects of the different wavelengths on oral soft and hard tissue.
- Know how to use which laser wavelength for which procedures.
- Be able to select the best wavelength for their practice.
- Be ready to use their lasers more effectively Monday morning.
Lasers have been hailed as hi-tech tools that will enable dentists to deliver 21st Century dental care. There are currently 9 wavelengths on the market cleared by the F.D.A. for dental use. Which is best for my practice and patients? This course will discuss the use of all laser wavelengths for every discipline of dentistry.