The Study Club is a two-day event held in San Jose, Costa Rica. During the event, you will tour the Align facility and have an opportunity to meet one-on-one with a Clin Check technician.
Download more information about the Costa Rica Study Club Includes information about cost, agenda, hotel and travel information, optional tours, how to prepare for the study club, and FAQs
Call 408-470-1159 if you have questions about online registration.
Registration is limited to 35 attendees and closes upon sellout. Invisalign-trained doctors in good standing only. Staff are not allowed. We regret that we are unable to make exceptions to these attendee requirements.
$299 per doctor. Invisalign trained doctors in good standing are eligible to attend. Doctor standing is solely determined by Align, including without limitation, non- or untimely payment, misuse of the Invisalign brand, violation of Align’s advertising guidelines, diversion of prospective patients into non-Invisalign treatment, questionable business practices or other similar scenarios. This registration fee is non-refundable.
Align Technology will provide the following to the doctor:
- On-site “TREAT” facility tour.
- Review of treatment preferences and ClinChecks with technicians (doctors are required to have two current cases submitted and “on hold” in ClinCheck prior to attending the study club).
- Clinical presentations by staff orthodontists and general practitioners.
- Peer-to-peer case presentations (doctors are required to share a current or completed Invisalign case).
- Breakfast and lunch on Friday (registered attendee only).
- Group dinner on Friday night (registered attendee plus one adult guest).
- 9 CE hours for attendees who complete the program.
Costs not covered by Align – to be paid for by registered doctor:
- Air transportation to and from the event.
- Hotel room and tax are at attendee’s own expense.
- The doctor is responsible for any additional spending during the trip, including, but not limited to: meals outside the program, airport transportation, and optional activities.