A new program for 2015: a comprehensive approach for the restoration of anterior and posterior teeth with all ceramic veneers, onlays and crowns. The emphasis is on adhesive, minimally invasive tooth colored restorations: from treatment planning, through preparation, impression taking, provisionalisation and final cementation/finishing. Cutting edge, evidence based theoretical knowledge will be complemented by a strong hands on component.
What you wiill learn:
- Ultimate isolation for indirect preparation and cementation Bio_Emulation principles in relation to tooth reduction, margin design and finishing Which margin, when and why?
- Immediate Dentin Sealing and Gingival Margin Elevation for optimal adhesion The Ten Pillars of Preparation Design: make your preps approach in vitro bond strengths.
- The Concept of Ferrule (Vertical and Horizontal) Tissue Management for long-term periodontal health.
- Impression Taking (materials, trays and techniques) Conditioning of Intaglio…not all materials are equal.
- Which cement and why…simple usable day-to-day protocols Cementation and Finishing Procedures for invisible margins.
- And much, much more…….