This course is designed to optimize your LVI journey by identifying missing links in your practice and enhancing the return on your LVI educational investment by boosting your practice’s hygiene efficiency.
The ”mouth body” connection can take your practice to the next level, by presenting opportunities to streamline your hygiene department while integrating the ultimate in comprehensive patient care.
- What does the Ultimate hygiene department look like?
- Is your hygienist frustrated with ”not enough” time to do everything you ask her to do?
- Would you like to have patients that no longer bleed even just a ’little bit’?
- How strong is your hygienist in restorative pre-diagnostic and case presentation skills?
- How can you merge healthier teeth with the healthiest tissue?
The objectives of this course are for the participant to be able to:
- Discuss the latest technologies and proven scientific findings to treat periodontal disease.
- Discuss the connection between periodontal health and its systemic implications.
- Effectively risk-assess a patient’s condition to determine optimal treatment planning.
- Deliver a treatment plan and comprehensive case presentation based on the five screenings.
- Demonstrate and bring consistency to risk assessment, oral cancer screening, restorative screening, occlusal screening and periodontal screening.
- Create better understanding of the patient’s wants and needs using persuasive verbal skills.
- Discuss TMD Dentistry and the importance of healthy occlusion.
- Discuss the use of laser theory and application as well as clinical adaptation of microultrasonics.
- Identify the newest restorative materials and how to care for them.
- Create continuity within your hygiene department of the patient care system.