ONE ON ONE MENTORED LIVE PATIENT TRAINING COURSE
Many of your friends, family and patients suffer from some form of headaches, migraines, stress, occlusion, and TMJ. This course is the missing link that will teach you how to comprehensively and systematically evaluate, diagnose and treat those who suffer from TMJ syndrome, headaches, and myofascial pain.
- How to quickly identify and diagnose headache and facial pain patients in your practice
- Learn why you should not initially spend a dollar on expensive equipment for facial pain diagnosis and treatment
- Understand the anatomy and pain pathways that will immediately give you the best patient outcomes
- No more ”occlusion confusion” when it comes to TMJ treatment
- Lean on live patients how to precisely identify and inject trigger points for instant and long term pain relief
- Learn when to treat and when to refer myofascial pain patients
- Understand the use of chemotherapeutics such as ethyl chloride, lidocaine and Botox for simple and effective pain management and differential diagnosis
- Change your patient’s lives with a systematic and effective protocol for treating myofascial pain
- This course is most often taken together with Botox training. Most participants attend all 3 courses together.