Today’s successful dental practitioners must be prepared to treat the growing number of patients seeking to improve their smiles through esthetic dentistry. Treatment with porcelain veneers can be a conservation approach to restoring a beautiful smile.
During the course you will learn the basics for applying esthetic concepts to porcelain veneer preparation. These concepts have been proven over time and validated with scientific research. Furthermore, you will learn the principles needed for sifting through the marketing hype when selecting ceramic materials and dental cements.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Review the principles for esthetic smile design and diagnosing the gummy smile
- Understand veneer preparation guidelines
- Know how to choose porcelain for veneers
- Understand hands-on systematic porcelain veneer preps for the anterior and posterior teeth
- Recognize the hands-on rapid approach to esthetic veneer provisional
- Identify the proper selection of bonding agents and cements