This is a three-day course, which integrates the mixed medical model for the management of OSA.
This seminar is taught by a Board Certified Sleep physician and Dr. Dave Singh. The course is designed for both dental and medical professionals. There is no pre-requisite but it would be most helpful if the participant has attended an introductory seminar (at some other meeting) or has attended the Craniofacial Epigenetics course.
The course will also include diagnostics for the mRNA appliance®, DNA appliances, medical billing and hands on adjustments.
- Review the principles of airway remodeling
- Review the Principles of epigenetic orthodontics
- Enhance knowledge of biomimetic appliances
Apply the above concepts to clinical practice by:
- Gaining knowledge of obstructive sleep apnea
- Gaining knowledge of home sleep testing
- Gaining knowledge of sleep bruxism
- Knowing key steps of appliance adjustments
- Appreciating key steps of case management/finishing
- Understanding Medical billing for sleep apnea
- Gaining knowledge of multidisciplinary management
- ”DVD III: Hands on DNA appliance® adjustment” featuring Dr. Dave Singh and Dr. Richard Teel.
- ”Sleep Interrupted” by Dr Steven Y. Park M.D.
All lunches and refreshments are included.