Live surgical procedures by attending registered dentists on their own pre-selected patients.
Implants and prosthetics for the edentulous patient.
Edentulous patients present a challenging but rewarding opportunity for the general dentist. Being able to sit down chair-side and provide a service for your patient where you can place 6-8 implants and convert an existing denture to one that is either screw retained or snaps onto the dentures can be both exciting and life changing.
**Included in the course fee will be course lecture on USB, all necessary hands-on materials, Implant for live surgery and meals (breakfast & lunch).
Day One, Two and Three
- Detailed protocols and step-by-step guide of how to convert a denture chair-side into one that either snaps onto the implants or is screw retained
- Hands-on course to practice the denture conversion process before you do it on the live patient
- In-depth work using CT (cone-beam) scans and designing surgical CT guided stents to make the placement of dental implants more efficient and predictable.
- Laboratory technicians on-hand to show you how you can convert these dentures in your office
- Live surgery where YOU will place 6-8 implants on an edentulous patient with a supervising mentor.