Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine, Division of Continuing Education Simplified and Successful Endodontics for Dental Practitioners
This course, with its multimedia approach, is designed for dentists who wish to know how to make accurate diagnosis, perform predictably successful endodontics.
The participants will learn simplified, non-confused clinical endodontics.
Module 1: Endodontic Diagnosis and Pulpal Pathogenesis
- Sensible rationale for successful endodontics.
- Pathogenesis and Diagnosis of pulpal and periradicular diseases.
- Effective and productive emergency treatment
Module 2: Accurate Access Opening, Cleaning & Shaping
- Effective and painless anesthetic technique
- Five mechanical objectives of cleaning and shaping.
- Five biologic objectives
- Ten tips of cleaning & shaping
Module 3: 3D Vertical Compaction of Warm Gutta-Percha, filling accessory canals
- Achieve excellence in clinical endodontics and maintain a profitable income.
- Thermoprofile of warm gutta-percha
- Using hydrostatic and hydraulic pressure to fill accessory canal
Conference Sessions generally take place on days at sea (as itinerary allows), giving you plenty of time to enjoy your meals, evenings and ports of call with your companion, family and friends.
Depart Sun Feb 16, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 5:00 pm
Mon Feb 1, Nassau, Bahamas, 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
Tue Feb 18, At Sea Cruising, Lectures 8:00 – Noon; 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Wed Feb 19, Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Thu Feb 20, Philipsburg, St. Maarten, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fri Feb 21, At Sea Cruising, Lectures 8:00 – Noon; 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Sat Feb 22, At Sea Cruising
Sun Feb 23, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 6:15 am