Your team already possesses the skills to transform your practice… but are they empowered?
How can you motivate them to share your vision and put forth the effort to bring your goals to life?
Bring your entire team to this course and discover together the joy of a quality-driven practice! Learn concepts and techniques for implementing new technology into everyday dentistry to diagnose and deliver exceptional comprehensive care. Your team will return from this course with the tools and inspiration to establish a philosophy of excellence at every level and build a successful practice that will continue to prosper, even in challenging economic times.
We will uncover the art of comprehensive restorative dentistry: from examination and diagnosis to tooth preparation, tissue management, temporization, and final restoration. Drawing upon Dr. Jesek’s three decades of experience building and maintain one of the most successful private practices in central Illinois, your team will learn how to better understand themselves, their co-workers, and their patients. A happy team is a productive and profitable one! Attend this course together and transfer the excitement and the learning back to the office on Monday morning.
- Increase profit — Do more dentistry in less time…with less stress!
- Motivate patients to accept comprehensive dentistry and know when they are ready to begin treatment.
- Obtain more predictable restorative and cosmetic case results.
- Overcome patients’ financial concerns.
- The use of your computer to know as much about the patient as possible.
- Importance of the morning/monthly meetings and time management.
- Implement technology and study models to educate patients and gain case acceptance.
- Use CAD/CAM dentistry and the newest esthetic materials and procedures for posterior and anterior restorations.
- Build lasting relationships with your team and your patients.
- Conference Sessions generally take place on days at sea (as itinerary allows), giving you plenty of time to enjoy your meals, evenings and ports of call with your companion, family and friends.
Depart Sat Mar 15, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 5:00 pm Sun Mar 16, At Sea, Lectures 8:00 – Noon; 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm Mon Mar 17, Labadee, Haiti 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Tue Mar 18, Falmouth, Jamaica, 10:30 am – 7:00 pm Wed Mar 19, At Sea Cruising, Lectures 8:00 – Noon; 1:00pm – 4:00pm Thu Mar 20, Cozumel, Mexico, 8:00 am – 7:00 pm Fri Mar 21, At Sea Cruising Sat Mar 22, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 6:15 am