Three days in St. Petersburg allows for cultural immersion on a grand scale: a day at The Hermitage, an evening at the MariinskyTheatre, an afternoon in the Great Hall at Catherine Palace.
All Inclusive Highlights and Points of Distinction:
The Crystal Experience has become an all-inclusive experience. Known quite simply as the very best cruise ship in the world, Crystal Symphony is consistently awarded the highest accolades.
- Complimentary open-bar service with fine wines, champagne and premium spirits throughout the ship
- All non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water, specialty coffee drinks, soft drinks, fresh juices and Afternoon Tea service
- All gratuities for housekeeping, bar, dining and Penthouse butler staff
- Dining in all restaurants, including specialty venues Prego, and Silk Road & The Sushi Bar by Nobu Matsuhisa
- The Bistro, a European-style sidewalk café, now with extended hours into the late evening
- Award-winning Broadway-style entertainment including new productions Rocket Man!: a tribute to Elton John and Divas, plus piano bars and chic nightclubs
- Gym with state-of-the art fitness equipment and Fitness classes including yoga, Pilates, “Tour de Spin” cycling, cutting-edge Kinesis™ systems and Tai Chi courses
- 360 degree wraparound teak Promenade Deck ideal for walking or a sunset stroll
- Crystal Society and Early Full Payment Savings apply
- Family and Friends Welcome!