Ultimate esthetic, health, and function in patients with bone defects can be achieved by applying evidence based knowledge. Consideration should be given to soft and hard tissue healing processes, along with criteria for selection of appropriate augmentation and membrane choices. The time schedule for immediate implant placement, along with, provisional and permanent restorations will be discussed in this course.
- Learn how to analyze esthetic and function in complex cases
- Learn how to select graft materials and membranes
- Learn about fundamentals immediate placement
- Learn about fundamentals of immediate loading
- Learn about temporary restorations, philosophy, and design
- Learn about final restoration, philosophy, and design
Conference Sessions generally take place on days at sea (as itinerary allows), giving you plenty of time to enjoy your meals, evenings and ports of call with your companion, family and friends.
DATE PORT OF CALL ARRIVE DEPART Sun Dec 22 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida – 4:00 pm Mon Dec 23 At Sea Cruising, Lectures 9:00 am – 12 noon; 1:00 – 5:00 pm Tue Dec 24 Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos 8:00 am 3:00 pm Wed Dec 25 San Juan, Puerto Rico 1:00 pm 11:00 pm Thu Dec 26 St. Thomas, USVI 8:00 am 5:00 pm Fri Dec 27 At Sea Cruising Lectures 8:00 am – 12 noon; 1:00 – 4:00 pm Sat Dec 28 Half-Moon Cay (Tender required) 8:00 am 3:00 pm Sun Dec 29 Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 7:00 am