Are you up-to-date with the science that drives successful endodontic treatment? Would you like to know how to make your endodontic procedures more efficient, effective and safe?
Spend the day at the University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston and get a fresh perspective on endodontic therapy based on new technologies, contemporary principals and techniques, plus evidence-based factors that determine success. Dr. Bruder, a highly respected endodontist and award winning educator, will share up to date and clinically relevant information on all aspects of root canal therapy including: diagnosis, access, instrumentation, irrigation, obturation, and post-endodontic restorations. Get the tools you need to improve the predictability and effectiveness of your endodontic procedures.
Upon completion of the course, you will learn to:
- Obtain a diagnostic database for successful endodontic treatment planning
- Recognize the benefits of 3-D imaging for endodontic diagnosis and treatment
- Obtain straight-line access while maintaining tooth structure
- Modify coronal access to facilitate the formation of a glide path
- Use rotary files with confidence
- Incorporate modern irrigation principles into your endodontic treatment protocols
- Use new obturation materials and techniques
- Create a post-space preparation
- Determine when to crown the endodontically treated tooth