Dental practice owners are under greater financial pressure than ever before. Lower reimbursements, fewer new patients and few patients covered by insurance, as well as the current economic climate, all make for challenging times. The number one concern for dentists today is not enough new patients. With 80 plus percent of all dental plans sold today being PPOs, the temptation to participate in multiple plans is tremendous. We typically see an average of 20–30% discount from a doctor’s full fee schedule after participating in these plans. These reduced fees are directly correlated to the next concerns for dentists—increasing overhead and decreasing profitability!
In this seminar, you will learn:
- Strategies for practice growth and tips to effectively market your practice
- Proven techniques to increase new patient flow
- How to increase production and profitability
- Techniques to improve patient referrals
- The only way to effectively lower practice overhead
This seminar is intended for the entire Dental Team.