5 STEPS TO DEVELOPING A $1M HYGIENE DEPARTMENT
When treatment plans & business plans align you can replace fear with freedom. Kerry Straine will provide the “Moments of Truth,” you’ve been seeking!
COME AND LEARN:
- How to own and operate a business that values oral and organizational health.
- Wellness for your patients, staff and you starts at the top, culturally and clinically.
- How to effectively communicate the ideal and most beneficial treatment plan.
- How to attract, develop and retain Quality Patients and Quality Staff in your practice.
- How your own unique vision and mission can provide you with a lifetime of fun, fulfillment and financial reward you desire and deserve!
SESSION 2: 9:00-10:30AM LIFE CYCLE OF A SOLE PRACTITIONER
Dr. Lee Maddox will review the dental practice life cycle of a sole practitioner. His lecture will cover all of the possible transition strategies including issues related to hiring an associate, subleasing, selling all or part of your practice, and entity formation including corporations, and partnerships. The course will review the legal issue that relate to each transition option. In addition, the course will include information regarding practice valuation.
SESSION 3: 10:45AM-12:15AM PROTECT YOUR PRACTICE FROM $100,000 TRAPS IN YOUR DENTAL LEASE
with Jeremy Behar of Cirrus Consulting Group Cirrus is inviting you to attend an info-packed dental leasing CE seminar, with the purpose of arming you with the knowledge critical to the success and long-term security of your dental practice.
COME AND LEARN:
- How to identify, “The Top 4 Hidden Traps” in your dental lease.
- How to limit personal liability in your lease.
- Dental lease negotiation tactics and how to use them to lower costs.
- How to structure your dental office lease and minimize landlord interference.
- The Tenant Lease Cycle: Starting the dental lease renewal 1-2 years before expiry.
- The top 4 things you need to know before starting up a new practice.
SESSION 4: 1:15PM-3:15PM CALIFORNIA DENTAL LAW with Lee Maddox This course will cover all required topics related to Dental Practice Act and participates will receive 2 units of CE