Learn how to place dental implants with Hands-On confidence.
Whether you are just getting started or looking to update your dental implant education, this courses contains all the elements required to train you in a structured manner to place implants at your practice using the best techniques in patient treatment and care.
Session 1: Restorative Treatment Planning & Implant Prosthetics (MODEL SURGERIES)
- Implant Demographics – the need is everywhere
- Profit and implants in your practice
- Treatment Planning for the Implant Patient
- Anatomical Basis for Implant Selection and Positioning
- Strategies for the Single Tooth Implant
- NobelReplace Select – selection and positioning for esthetics
- NobelPerfect – their indication and use
- NobelDirect – their indication and use
- Removable Prostheses – Implant Supported
- Implant Occlusion
- Impression Techniques
- Cement Retained Prostheses
- Cementation Techniques
- Cement Retrievability
- Marketing your Implant Practice for Profit
Located 45 minutes from New York City!