Winning in Orthodontics
Do you question what really matters when it comes to driving growth in your practice? Go from good to great by winning the patient game. 3M Unitek will help unlock those keys to success.
Topics Include: › How Aesthetics Drives Profitability for the Orthodontic Practice › Consults that Win Patients in the Competitive Landscape › Efficiencies for Ligated and Self-Ligating Appliance Systems › Minimizing Bond Failures for Direct and Indirect Bonding › Controlling Class II Correction
General Sessions – Friday, June 6, 2014
Registration and Continental Breakfast 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. General Sessions 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Progressing Your Practice to Peak Profitability › Monetary Mechanics to Build a Successful Practice › What’s Changing in the Orthodontic Market? What You Need to Know to Succeed!
Efficiency Predictability Factors › Explore the Orthodontic Continuum Concept › Prioritize Your Profitability Factors and Learn How to Cut Waste Without Losing Profit › Discover the Impact of Case Fee Adjustments on Your Practice
Driving Profitability Through Aesthetics: Thinking Outside the Metal Box Dr. Moe Razavi › Understand the Competitive Landscape › Meet the Growing Demand for Aesthetics to Patients
It’s Your Practice: A Truly Aesthetic Option Dr. Adam Schulhof › Integrating Customized Orthodontic Technology in Your Practice Controlling Class II Correction Dr. Lisa Alvetro › Efficiency and Reliability with the Forsus™ Fatigue Resistant Device Patient Consultations That Win Case Starts Dr. Anoop Sondhi › Internal Marketing Through Efficient Practices › Communication, Reliability, Clinical Excellence: Tying it All Together
Breakout Sessions – Saturday, June 7, 2014
Continental Breakfast 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Breakout Sessions 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Breakout Session I – Doctors and Clinical Staff › Efficiencies for Ligated Appliance Systems Dr. Paul Tran
- New technologies in ceramics with Clarity™ ADVANCED Ceramic Brackets
- What APC™ Flash-Free Adhesive can mean for you and your patients › Efficiencies for Self-Ligating Appliance Systems Dr. Anoop Sondhi • Successful integration of self-ligation into your practice
- The Value Proposition: Advantages for you, your patients, and the patient’s parents
- Enhanced clinical efficiency and superior finishing with Variable Prescription Orthodontics Breakout Session II – Doctors and Clinical Staff › Minimizing Bond Failures for Direct Bonding Dr. Moe Razavi › Minimizing Bond Failures for Indirect Bonding Dr. Anoop Sondhi
Exclusive Breakout Session for Treatment Coordinators › The Right Approach for Any Patient: Communication Techniques with strategies from the Insights Discovery® program Juli Cote
- Interactive session for your Treatment Coordinator
- Develop the skills to listen to your patient’s chief complaint
- Learn how to communicate the best your practice can offer and win patients!